Search for Multicultural counselors
Multicultural counselors is an on-line search tool for multicultural therapists in the state of Washington.
Asian Counseling & Referral Service
Offers mental health, domestic violence, and chemical dependency treatment services for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in King County.
- Address: 3639 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S., Seattle, WA. 98108
- Phone: (206) 695-7600
- Website: Asian Counseling & Referral Service
Asian Counseling Treatment Services
Their mission is to bring healing, hope, and recovery to the entire community, by first focusing on those recently immigrated and delivering quality treatment for all suffering with gambling and substance use disorders as well as families torn apart by domestic violence and mental illness.
- Address: 5116 196th St SW, Ste. #101 Lynnwood, WA. 98036
- Phone: (425) 776-1290
- Website: Asian Counseling Treatment Services
Supports Asian, South Asian, and Pacific Islander survivors and families impacted by domestic violence, forced marriage, sexual assault, and human trafficking survivors from all communities.
- Phone: (206) 325-0325
- Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-922-4292 (M-F 9am - 5pm)
- Website: API Chaya
Consejo Counseling & Referral Service
Offers a wide range of behavioral health, substance abuse, and domestic violence services for Latino populations.
- Address: 3808 S. Angeline St., Seattle, WA. 98118 (additional locations)
- Phone: (206) 461-4880
- Website: Consejo Counseling & Referral Service
Sea Mar Behavioral Health Clinics
Several locations. Offers sliding scales.
- Website: Sea Mar Behavioral Health
La Esperanza Health Counseling Services
Committed to providing effective treatment to those whom have been affected by experimentation with, misuse of, or addiction to alcohol and or other drugs.
- Address: 20815 67th Ave W. Suite 201, Lynnwood, WA. 98036
- Phone: (425) 248-4534
- Website: La Esperanza Health Counseling Services
Native American counseling
Serves American Indian and Alaskan Natives populations. Full medical/dental clinic and chemical dependency, domestic violence, mental health, and traditional healing services.
Seattle Indian Health Board
- Address: 611 12th Ave. So., Suite 200, Seattle, WA. 98144
- Phone: (206) 324-9360
- Website: Seattle Indian Health Board
Bothell Christian Counseling
Areas of service include individual therapy, marriage and family therapy, adolescent therapy, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress management, self esteem, life transition, isolation and loneliness, grief and loss, abuse, self harm, and spiritual guidance counseling within a Christian counseling perspective.
- Address: 10116 Main St., Suite 104 and 203, Bothell, WA. 98011
- Phone: (425) 939-7959 or (206) 274-4664
- Website: Bothell Christian Counseling
Cedar Park Counseling Network
Dr. Phil Templeto - Offers affordable, effective, Christian counseling. Thereapists provide individual, couples, and/or family counseling, and teach practical-living classes.
- Address: 16300 112th Ave NE, Building A, Bothell, WA 98011
- Phone: (425) 939-1490
- Website: Cedar Park Counseling Network
Lutheran Counseling Network
Christian counseling. Offers subsidized fees.
- Bothell First Lutheran Church
- Address: 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA. 98011
- Phone: (425) 455-2960, ext. 2
- Website: Bothell Lutheran Church
- Bethel of Shoreline Lutheran Church
- Address: 17535 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA. 98155
- Phone: (206) 364-1046, ext. 3
- Website: Shoreline Lutheran Church
- Advent Lutheran Church
- Address: 4306 132nd St. SE, Mill Creek, WA. 98012
- Phone: (425) 258-2955, ext. 5
- Website: Advent Lutheran Church
Muslim Community Resource Center
Volunteer-based non-profit organization. Services include free legal and medical clinics, refugee assistance, financial assistance, and family issues counseling (not professional mental health treatment).
- Address: 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-4, Redmond, WA. 98052
- Phone: 1-888-404-6272
- Website: MCRC Seattle
Institute for Muslim Mental Health
Search for counselors using "Find a Therapist" function. Currently there is only one provider listed in Washington - Huma M. Din.
- Website: Institute for Muslim Mental Health
Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle
Provide community services and advocacy.
- Website: Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle