LGBTQ Counseling and Resources
University of Washington- The Q Center
LGBTQ resources, events, support groups, and mentorship.
- Address: 4001 Northeast Stevens Way, Seattle WA. 98195 (Husky Union Building, Rm 315)
- Website: The Q Center
LGBT National Help Center
- National Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
- Youth Hotline: 1-800-246-7743
- Website: LGBT National Help Center
LGBTQ Support Groups
- Website: SASGCC LGBTQ Support
Provides crisis intervention, suicide prevention, and life-affirming services to LGBTQ youth ages 13-24.
- Phone: 1-866-488-7386
- Website: Trevor Lifeline
- Phone: 1-877-565-8860
- Website: Trans Lifeline
Gay & Lesbian Counseling of Seattle
- Address: 901 Boren Ave, Suite 1300, Seattle, WA. 98104 (The Cabrini Medical Tower)
- Phone: (206) 276-0325
- Website: Gay & Lesbian Counseling of Seattle
Seattle Counseling Service
Promotes health and wellness within the LGBTQ community. Services include mental health counseling, domestic violence, and chemical dependency treatment. Sliding scale fees. Medicaid and many insurance plans accepted.
- Address: 1216 Pine St., Suite 300, Seattle WA, 98101
- Phone: (206) 323-1768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Seattle Counseling Service
Online counseling resources available for the LGBTQ community.
- Website: Pride Counseling
Gay City Crisis
Resources for LGBTQ communities.
- Address: 511 E Pike St. Seattle, WA. 98122
- Phone: (206) 860-6969
- Website: Gay CityCrisis
Lesbian Resource Center
- Address: 227 S Oracs St., Seattle, WA. 98108
- Phone: (206) 322-3953
- Website: Lesbian Resource Center
Seattle PFLAG – Parents, Lesbians and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
Support for families, allies and people who are LGBTQ.
- Address: 1112 E Pike St, Suite 620, Seattle, WA. 98122
- Phone: (206) 325-7724
- Website: Seattle PFLAG
Focuses on gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals within the Latin community.
- Address: 1505 Broadway, Seattle, WA. 98122
- Phone: (206) 322-7700
- Website: Entre Hermanos
The Northwest Network of Bi, Trans, Lesbian and Gay Survivors of Abuse
- Phone: (206) 568-7777
- TTY: 206-517-9670
- Website: NW Network
Ingersoll Gender Center
Transgender resource center. Includes peer support groups and lists of medical and mental health providers who work with the trans community.
- Address: 911 E Pike St. Suite #221, Seattle, WA. 98122
- Phone: (206) 849-7859
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Ingersoll Gender Center
Seattle Area Transgender Support Groups
- Website: SASGCC Transgender Support
Washington Gender Alliance
Transgender support group.
- Phone: 360-445-2411
- Website: Washington Gender Alliance
Cedar River Clinics
LGBTQ health care services.
- Phone: 1-800-572-4223
- Website: Cedar River Clinics
- Seattle Location
- Address: 509 Olive Way, Suite 1454, Seattle, WA. 98101
- Phone: (206) 957-0990
- Renton Location
- Address: 263 Rainier Ave. South, #200, Renton, WA. 98057
- Phone: (425) 255-0471
- Tacoma Location
- Address: 1401-A Martin Luther King Way, Tacoma, WA. 98405
- Phone: (253) 473-6031