Join the Elections Committee!
Maybe an officer position isn't right for you just yet. We're always looking for folks interested in running the elections! Get your foot in the door to student government and help us run the elections process during Winter and Spring Quarter. Committee Volunteers can get the following experiences:
- Get Involved and have an impact on campus
- Teamwork and make new friends and develop
- Marketing via posters, social media, and tabling
- Community building by increasing voter turnout
- Event Programming for the Elections Kickoff, Candidate Orientation, Candidate Fair, Debate, and more
- Judicial Experience in responding to campaign policy violations
If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact the Elections Committee Chair at email@example.com. The best time to join the committee is December/January as the committee starts their work near the beginning of winter quarter. Please note that members of the elections committee are not allowed to run for a position through the elections process.