Ready to Advance Your Education and Career?
For over twenty years, new and experienced Registered Nurses have chosen us to complete their BSN! We offer both in-person and hybrid program options. Be the next one to advance your education and career.
You'll attend classes only one-day-per-week, or just bi-weekly if you join our one of our hybrid cohorts. In our program you'll work with community partners out in the field and develop your critical thinking abilities, all while learning from our team of interdisciplinary faculty who are actively engaged in academic scholarship and community health.
Why Select UWB for Your BSN?
- Flexible learning
- Hybrid and in-person options
- Earn your BSN in 4 quarters
- Full and part-time options
- Only 45 credits required for your BSN
- Earn credits for completion of the NCLEX
- Over 95% on time graduation rate
- Multiple locations including the Bothell campus, Harborview, and North Everett.
Info for Future Students
Info for Current Students
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master's degree program at the University of Washington Bothell is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791 (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Read RN to BSN News