An Opportunity to Showcase Your Work
Discovery Hall Display Cases
Discovery hall is a resource for the entire campus and as such, we have an opportunity to highlight the many exciting, independent and class-based research, scholarship and creative activity projects that involve our faculty, staff and students by showcasing their work in the Discovery Hall display cases.
- Three 19"H x 63.5"W x 14"D display cases
- Five wooden sides with a locked glass front and overhead lighting
- Access to one electric outlet in each case
To have your display showcased, provide the following information in the body of an email or an email attachment to Dawn Moncalieri
- Project Title
- Project Description (not to exceed one page): This can include the inspiration for the work, concept, theme, project goals and objectives, results, future directions, scientist or artist's statement as well as a description of the displayed work, including materials and photographs
- Benefit of display to campus community
- Student, staff, and/or faculty participants
- Primary contact information
- Sketch or mock-up of the planned display (if possible)
A vetting committee will make selections 3 weeks before the end of the quarter and then work with the project teams right after exams each quarter to mount the displays. This process will repeat every quarter.