The Complex is currently open with modified hours. We are not accepting reservation requests at this time.
Sports & Recreation Complex
Our Sports & Recreation Complex opened in Winter of 2013. The Complex hosts one large synthetic grass multi-purpose field, two synthetic grass tennis courts (sand-filled, so they feel like a clay surface), one basketball court and a sand volleyball court. All courts and spaces are equipped with lights to be able to participate in evening recreation.
The large synthetic grass multi-purpose field is approximately 100,000 sq.ft and is equipped with a full sized soccer field and softball field. Bleacher seating surround the field for spectator viewing. The field has additional markings for flag football and ultimate frisbee.
Please follow the policies listed below in order to use the sports & recreation complex:
- Access is limited to enrolled students of the University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College.
- All access to the Sports and Recreation Complex will be made through the proper unlocked gates on a first- come first-served basis.
- No organized activities are permitted without prior approval.
- Patrons should be aware of flying balls, bats and other objects.
- Patrons should not throw, hit or kick balls against fences.
- Patrons should not adjust facility standards or equipment.
- Closed-toed athletic shoes, shorts or pants, and a t-shirt, tank-top or alike covering the midsection is required
- The university is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- Unidentified items will be reported to Campus Safety to confiscate.
Prohibited items inside the complex
- Metal spiked shoes
- Driving stakes or digging
- Fireworks, open fires, or barbeque grills
- Glass of any kind
- Golf equipment
- Food and beverages (water is permitted on the turf)
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco, marijuana, vaping or smoking of any kind
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Bicycles, skateboards and inline skates
- Water balloons, confetti, glitter
- Profanity and abusive language (includes anything threating and/or offensive in nature directed at an individual or group)
- Motorized vehicles
- Sunflower seeds or chewing gum