FINALS ARE HERE!!!
- March 9 - Last day for a complete withdrawal
- March 21 - Winter quarter grades are posted on MyUW
Hey folks! As we’re sure you know, finals are coming up. If you’re feeling a bit nervous, we’ve got a few tips to help ease your nerves:
- Check your class schedule: Double-checking deadlines can be a life saver. Be sure to look out for online submission deadlines, some of them are earlier in the day than you’d think!
- Make a schedule for yourself: Staying on-track is always easier when you lay out your own deadlines, especially if your class deadlines clash with your normal schedule.
- Eat and Sleep! It might seem obvious, but make sure you make room in your schedule for eating and sleeping. Your brain works better when you’re fed and well rested.
- Talk with your professors: If you’re not 100% sure of where you are in the class, who better to check in with than your teacher? They can help you get a clearer picture of your progress so far.
Enjoy your break
See you for Spring Quarter!
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re in the Student Success Center (UW1-160) 9:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday.
You can also reach us through email or by phone: