Student Veterans Network
The Veterans New Student Network provides additional support for students who self-identify as veterans. This Network Lead establishes a community, provides referrals, resources, and social opportunities. This is a great way to get to know other students and establish friendships with other students, an essential part to your experience coming into the University of Washington Bothell.
If you like to join the Network or want additional information, please contact the Network Lead for veterans. There are also Disabilities, Undocumented, First Generation, International, Interfaith, and GBLTQ Networks. If you also identify with these networks and like to join or want information on these networks, feel free to contact the Network Leads by visiting the menu on the left.
UW Bothell Student Affairs Veterans Services
- Veterans Manager, Vet Core Navigator, Veteran Service Assistants, listing VA benefits most commonly used, VA Tuition Reduction Program, FAQ.
Career Resources for Military Veterans
- Trained Career Counselor and Assistance Career Advisor assist with the transition from “boots to books.” Also assist with resume writing translating military experiences into civilian job qualifications.
Student Veterans Association –University of Washington Bothell
- A student group at University of Washington, Bothell Campus for student veterans, dependents, friends and family.
GI Bill College Benefits Transfer
Higher-Education Resources for Veterans and Their Families
Veteran's Guide to Online college Success
Financial Aid for Veterans & Dependents
MBA Veteran Programs
Criminal Justice Guide for Veterans
Vocational School Guide for Veterans
King County Veterans Services
- The King County Veterans Program serves low-income, homeless, disabled, and at-risk veterans and their families.
Snohomish County Veterans Assistance Program
- The Veterans' Assistance program provides limited emergency assistance to eligible veterans and dependents in Snohomish County.
Serve Washington-Washington Commission for National and Community Service
- State service program inviting all citizens of all ages and background to strengthen and promote service and volunteerism as strategies for building healthy communities; Veterans Corp is part of this program.
Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs is a full-service state agency that assists veterans, their family members and survivors.
Department of Veteran Affairs
- Veteran Affairs administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to service members, veterans, their dependents and survivors.
Federal Student Aid-An Office of the U.S. Department of Education
- Both the federal government and nonprofit organizations offer money for college to veterans, future military personnel, active duty personnel, or those related to veterans or active duty personnel.
Veterans Training Support Center
- Provide continuing educational opportunities and professional development to those who provide direct service to veterans and their family members.
Wounded Warrior Project
- Program to honor and empower wounded warriors.
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
- Serve active duty military, their beneficiaries, and veterans with traumatic brain injuries through state-of-the-art clinical care, innovative clinical research initiatives and educational programs, and support for health protection services.