DISC-152 & DISC-152B Room Reservation Calendar
The conference room within the Collaboratory (DISC-152B) is open to all students, staff, and faculty to use. The main Collaboratory room (DISC-152) is also reservable for larger events. Academic use of the spaces will take priority over recreational/personal uses. Please see the Calendar below to view current reservation times and availabilities. Please fill out the form below or email the space manager at email@example.com to make a reservation.
Please fill out and submit the following form to make your reservation. Please note that you must sign into your UW account to access the form.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty may reserve Collaboratory spaces.
- Reservations are made on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All reservations will be made visible on the calendar above.
- Meeting room reservations can be made for up to 2 hours. Please let the space manager know if you require the room for a longer period (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only one reservation may be active per person, though you can set up recurring reservations for the quarter by speaking with the space manager (email@example.com).
- All reservations must be scheduled during our current open hours for the quarter.
Spring 2022: 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- If you are a student, you must be registered for at least one credit during the current quarter to make a reservation.
- The space manager is the access controller for the room and has the authority to approve or deny requests.
- Academic use of the space will take priority over personal/recreational use.
- All space users must clean up after themselves and keep the room neat and tidy after each use.
- If you are reserving the main room, users who have not received training may not use the machines in the space, please ask a staff member to assist if you require use of any machines.
- Anyone found not following these policies may have their ability to reserve Collaboratory rooms revoked.
If you have any issues, concerns, or questions, please talk to a Collaboratory staff member or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the space manager directly at email@example.com.