- Submit your application by the priority deadline of April 1. If it is past April 1, check to see if the deadline has been extended. We often admit on a rolling basis through the summer months as seats are available.
- Complete the online UW Graduate application for the UW Bothell Master of Nursing program, following the instructions outlined on the website and within the application. There is an application fee. UW Graduate School has fee-waivers available for students with demonstrated need.
- Upload materials to the online application.
- You will provide the names and contact information of your three recommenders as part of the online application.
- If you have courses from another program or institution that you would like to transfer into the program, please submit the petition form (instructions on the form).
We welcome the application of International students. Please review the supplemental steps, requirements and materials.
- Make sure you explore the degree options and your application questions are answered.
- Keep a record of your online application account ID and password so you can stop and start the process as needed.
- Plan ahead. Several items are required to complete your application, and items such as transcripts and letters of recommendations may take several weeks to arrive. Applications are reviewed once all materials have been received.
- Be sure to confirm with your three nursing recommendations that they are willing to participate and that you have current e-mail addresses. Share information with your references on our program and your professional goals. This will help your contacts write stronger recommendations.
- Review the required elements of the application and consider how your goal statement, resume, and recommendations provide congruent information that demonstrates your abilities and readiness for graduate level coursework.
- Remember, we do not require the GRE.
- Use your resources and ask for help! The Master of Nursing Advisor, Celinda Smith is happy to assist you along the way! Email Celinda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 425-352-3530. You may also schedule a time to meet in-person or on the phone using the online scheduling too.
- If you have courses you would like to tranfer to the program, don't forget to submit the request using the petition form (instructions are on the form).