Two-Year Sample Plan
This plan is for an incoming student with 90 transfer credits and 15 credits in each Area of Knowledge
|BIS 300||5||BISMCS 333 (I&S)||5||MCS: T1||5|
|MCS: Tier 1 (T1)||5||Production & Practice (P&P) (VLPA)||5||MCS: P&P, T1 or Tier 2 (T2)||5|
|IAS Coursework (NW)||5||MCS: T1 (I&S)||5||IAS Coursework (NW)||5|
Junior Year "To Dos"
- Start thinking about Interdisciplinary Practice and Reflection (IPR)* requirement
- Plan for your career, visit the Career Center!
- Graduate School? Time to research!
- Explore Study Abroad options
- Look into Merit Scholarships
|IAS Coursework (IPR)||5||IAS Coursework (DIV)||5||BIS 499 (min grade 2.5)||3|
|MCS: P&P (VLPA)||5||Elective||5||Elective||5|
|MCS: P&P, T1 or T2||5||Elective||5||Elective||5|
Senior Year "To Dos"
- Have you applied to graduate? Apply three quarters in advance
- Take an internship
- Complete IPR if not completed already
- RSVP to Commencement (May)
*For more information please visit the IPR page