2022 MBA Applicants
The UW Bothell MBA program offered in Bellevue and Bothell is a flex-cohort model. A cohort is a group of people banded together for a common purpose. Students complete required core curriculum as a cohort, creating a dynamic, interactive learning experience for working professionals. The MBA cohort experience begins each September and continues during autumn, winter and spring quarters.
Elective courses, offered to all MBA students, provide students with the flexibility to select courses that fit their needs. The MBA Program consists of 64 credits: 44 required credits and 20 elective credits. Most courses are 4 credits. Students may pursue elective credits through most quarters of the program.
2022 Application Deadlines
- Spring Quarter:
- Jan 10, Space is limited. Enrollment is for part time enrollment and electives only.
- Summer Quarter:
- Feb 10, Space is limited. Enrollment is for part time enrollment and electives only.
- Autumn Quarter:
- Feb 10, First Round Deadline
- April 10, Second Round Deadline
- NOTE: Autumn Quarter classes start in early September, three weeks prior to the start of Autumn Quarter for the general UWB campus. The MBA cohort program begins with a Leadership Course, BBUS 501.
International applicants who need an F1 visa to study and who are in the U.S. will need more time for the process to obtain the F1 visa. Therefore, international MBA applicants needing an F1 visa may apply only for autumn quarter each year. Applicants needing an F1 visa are encouraged to apply by February 10, however applicants may still submit applications after the February 10 deadline.
International applicants who are currently in the U.S. on other visa types, and who will continue to stay on that same visa type, may apply for winter, spring, summer or autumn quarters for the MBA program.
Immigration Information for F1 students
Contact the Prospective International Student Information
Learn More at an MBA Information Session
To learn more or to discuss next steps or timing, please register for our next MBA Information Session.