If you prefer a texted based tutorial, we have the video tutorial script which will take you through the steps for activating your Google Apps.
Tutorial for MED Dossier Basics
This tutorial will describe the process of using the UWB Master of Education Degree template.
- First go to http://gsites.uw.edu.
- Log in with your UW NetID and password.
- Click the Create button to create a new eportfolio.
- Click on "Browse the gallery for more" to look for the MED Dossier template.
- In the search gadgets field, type in “Dossier Template.”
- When found, click on the template and then click on the Select button
- Name your site.
- When you are finished, click the Create button at the top of the page.
- For help on using the portfolio template, go to the Open Learning Lab in UW2-140.
- After you have created your own Completion Dossier site you can start adding content to your own Dossier:
- Four academic products from your coursework
- One application fo knowledge product
- An introduction
- A reflection
- To view the MED Dossier Template click here.
If you prefer a text-based tutorial, we have the script to the video tutorial which will take you through the steps for sharing your portfolio with your advisor.
- You will need to Share your site with your academic advisor and second reader with "Can View" access. Be sure to indicate that you want these people notified via e-mail.
- Share your site with the UW Bothell Program shared UWNetID with 'Owner' access to the site. This shared UWNetID is: email@example.com
- After your dossier has met the program requirements as determined by your first and second readers, create a copy of the dossier site with a new name for your own use.
- In the dropdown menu titled More select Manage Site
- From the Manage Site page select the Copy this site box
- Create a new site name and do not copy site members
- The UW Bothell Education Program will remove all other users from the original site and archive it for program review purposes. You may retain the copy you made for your own reference.