Welcome to the Open Learning Lab (UW2-140)
What is the Open Learning Lab?
The Open Learning Lab, in UW2-140, houses twenty-two Microsoft Windows computers as well as sixteen Apple iMacs with digital media and heavily used campus software. You can find the list of software here: Software List (DML & OLL).
The Open Learning Lab is the only open lab on campus for students to use. Feel free to drop into the lab anytime UW2 is open! You can find more information below in our hours section.
The Open Learning Lab also has in person support for students! You can see the list what we support below.
Open Learning Lab Room Hours:
- The Open Learning Lab (UW2-140) is open UW2 building hours. Building hours can be found here: https://www.uwb.edu/safety/hours
We offer in person support for the following programs:
The Open Learning Lab student workers can help you learn the basics for the following software titles. Additionally, we have a tutorials website to help you on your own.
- Final Cut Pro X Basics
- Adobe Premiere Basics
- Adobe Photoshop Basics
- Adobe Audition Basics
- Audacity Basics
- iMovie Basics
- Google Sites for ePortfolio
- Pearson EdTPA Video Support
Basics not enough? Open Lab student workers have a list of resources to help you learn advanced video, audio, and photo editing techniques. You can find their links here: Software Support Resources
Open Learning Lab Support Hours:
- Support hours vary from quarter to quarter due to funding. Please check this website quarterly.
- No lab support is offered during breaks and holidays.
- Summer quarter hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.