Chancellor Bjong Wolf Yeigh
Bjong Wolf Yeigh (pronounced "YAY") was named UW Bothell's third chancellor on May 21, 2013. Since joining UW Bothell, he has guided the university to record enrollment growth and a dramatic increase in both the number of faculty and degree programs.
Learn more about Chancellor Yeigh
Sharon A. Jones, Ph.D
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Sharon A. Jones was named vice chancellor for Academic Affairs in April. She was previously the dean of the University of Portland's Shiley School of Engineering. Jones is the chief academic officer on campus, overseeing UW Bothell's five schools. Jones has worked as a professional engineer and holds a doctorate in engineering and public policy.
Gowri Shankar, Ph.D
Vice Chancellor for Planning & Administration
Gowri Shankar was named to his permanent position as vice chancellor of Planning & Administration in April 2021, after serving as interim for more than a year. He provides leadership in key areas related to administrative, financial, facilities and human resource operations of the campus. Shankar is a recipient of the UW Distinguished Teaching Award and has served as the chair of the UW Faculty Organization. He holds degrees in Accounting and Finance.
Interim Vice Chancellor for Advancement & External Relations
Sean Marsh came to UW Bothell in 2010 as assistant director of Advancement and Alumni Services in the Division of Advancement and External Relations. After serving for several years as an assistant vice chancellor, he accepted the position of interim vice chancellor for Advancement & External Relations effective May 1, 2021. Marsh is responsible for leading the overall direction for advancement, alumni, communications and external relations programs. He works closely with the UW Bothell Advisory Board and volunteer leadership, as well as university advancement.
- School of Business, Sandeep Krishnamurthy, dean
- School of Educational Studies, Ed Buendia, dean
- School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Bruce Burgett, dean
- School of Nursing and Health Studies, Shari Dworkin, dean
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Leslie Cornick, dean
- Student Success, Cinnamon Hillyard, associate vice chancellor
- UW Bothell library, Sarah Leadley, director and associate dean of university libraries
- Office of Sponsored Research and Office of Connected Learning, Carolyn Brennan, assistant vice chancellor
View all campus administrators.