Chancellor Bjong Wolf Yeigh
Bjong Wolf Yeigh (pronounced "YAY") was named UW Bothell's third chancellor on May 21, 2013. Since joining UW Bothell, he has guided the university to record enrollment growth and a dramatic increase in both the number of faculty and degree programs.
Anita K. Krug, Ph.D.
Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Anita K. Krug joined UW Bothell in August. She is the D. Wayne and Anne Gittinger Professor of Law at the University of Washington School of Law. A member of the faculty since 2010, she served as the interim Toni Rembe Dean of the School of Law in 2017-18. She replaces Susan Jeffords, who left to become the provost at Portland State University.
Ruth Johnston, Ph.D.
Vice Chancellor for Planning & Administration
Ruth Johnston was named vice chancellor in December 2016. She provides leadership in key areas related to administrative, financial, facilities and human resource operations of the campus. Johnston is a long-time University leader, with 36 years of experience serving the Seattle and Bothell campuses.
Vice Chancellor for Advancement and External Relations
Phil Akers came to UW Bothell in 2016 as Vice Chancellor for Advancement and External Relations. Akers is responsible for leading the overall direction for advancement, alumni, communications and external relations programs. He works closely with the UW Bothell Advisory Board and volunteer leadership, as well as university advancement.
- School of Business, Sandeep Krishnamurthy, dean
- School of Educational Studies, Ed Buendia, dean
- School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Bruce Burgett, dean
- UW Bothell library, Sarah Leadley, director and associate dean of university libraries
- School of Nursing and Health Studies, Shari Dworkin, dean
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Elaine Scott, dean