UW Bothell IT Equipment Checkout Service
UW Bothell Information Technology provides the campus with an equipment checkout service operating out of the IT Helpdesk located in the library building.
UWB-IT has been experiencing a high level of staff turnover and difficulties with hiring. In response, we have had to evaluate priorities and service levels and will need to implement temporary service reductions in certain areas.
Starting May 23rd, we will have reduced hours for walk-up and equipment checkout at the IT Helpdesk (see below). If you need equipment and cannot make it to scheduled service hours, contact the helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will work with you on a solution.
- May 23 - June 10: Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- June 13 - 17th: Standard service hours (desk closed)
- June 21 - August 19: Monday - Friday: 12pm - 4pm
We appreciate your patience and understanding. For more information on service reduction/modifications, visit our News and Updates page.
Waiting in line for equipment at the HelpDesk?
Who can use this service?
- Currently enrolled UW Bothell students, staff, and faculty with a valid Husky card and a signed agreement on file may utilize this service.
What can I checkout from UW Bothell IT?
When is this service available?
- During the academic quarter, this service is available during UW Bothell IT's Hours of Operation.
- This service is not available during school breaks or when the library building is otherwise closed.
Where can I go to check out and return equipment?
- Equipment checkout is available at the IT Helpdesk on the second floor of the library, LB2-218.
Costs and funding for this service