Service Overview: UWB Access Accounts
A UWB Access Account is a supplemental account separate from a standard UW NetID. Most employees, including faculty, staff, and student employees, will not need a UWB Access Account. All UW employees have a UW NetID that can be used for logging on to workstations, accessing email, printing, accessing the UWB Fileservers, utilizing online resources (such as OneDrive or Google Drive), and many other UW provided services.
Only for website editing
A UWB Access Account is only required to edit UWB website pages (www.uwb.edu) with the Kentico CMSDesk. UWB Access Accounts are available to all faculty, staff, and student employees of the University of Washington Bothell as needed.
Supervisors can request an account allowing their employee to edit the UWB Website (www.uwb.edu) by contacting the website directory's primary publisher. Only the primary publisher can submit a request using the form below. For all other specialized UWB Access Account requests, please contact UW Bothell Information Technologies.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for UWB Access Account creation.
- The request form should only be filled out and submitted by designated primary publisher of the directory.
- Employees for whom accounts are requested must have a valid UWNetID.
- The official naming convention for personal UWB Access Accounts is First initial, Last name (Jane Doe, JDoe@uwb.edu).
For further information on UWB Access Account issues including department or title/role changes, multiple department appointments, departing employees, or other general account issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing the network and Accounts Available
- UW and UWNetID Account Resources