UW Bothell IT Forms
IT has created several forms to help make it easier to request some of our services. These forms are displayed on this page in alphabetical order.
In addition, see the "services" section of this site (listed on the menu to the left) for help with which forms go with which services. Each service listed also links to the appropriate form.
Can't find what you need? Email email@example.com or call 425-352-3456
Administrative Access Agreement
- An agreement faculty and staff must sign and submit to gain administrator access to their university-assigned computer.
- Learn more about this option and download the agreement form
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Account Request form
Form for faculty/staff to request a new AWS account through our Internet 2 Net+ service agreement through a third party vendor DLT Solutions, Inc., an authorized reseller for AWS. A “UW-IT AWS Account,” allows UW employees (faculty and staff) to create and manage their own AWS account, receive a 5% discount, provides access to a Data Egress Waiver, and provides compliance for sensitive and confidential UW data that is regulated by laws such as HIPAA, FISMA and FERPA.
Submit this form to request an AWS account
Circulating Equipment Agreement Form
Classroom/Meeting Room Services Request
- Form for faculty/staff/students to submit if they would like additional technology set up in their classroom and/or training on the technology before the start of class. This form can also be used to request additional technology in a conference room or a library study room.
- Read about the classroom/meeting room services request form
Event Services Request
Software Request Form
Standard Computer Purchase Request Form Page
- A page containing information about the Standard Computer Purchase Request Form. Use the form on this page to quickly and easily purchase standard computers and accessories through UWBIT for use on campus.
- Read more about the computer purchase request form