Schedule your Move In
Use the following link below to book your check in time. This time will be the 5 minute window for you to check in at HVCC to pick up your key and information packets. After that you will have 40 minutes to move in your items to your unit before we will need any cars you are using moved to make room for the next people moving in. Please reach out if you are unable to find an available time that works with your schedule.
How to schedule your Move In Date and Time:
Click Here to book your check in time
- Outlook log in page will open and log in with your UW email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After, you will be prompted to log in with your UW Net ID and Password
- Book your Check In Time before September 14 at 11:59 PM PST
You may check in at the Husky Village Community Center at the time that you sign up for. The address for check-in is 18612 Beardslee Blvd. Bothell WA 98011.
Arriving to Move In
We know you have questions and we want to give you the answers that we have. We look forward to finalizing the Move In and welcome week plans soon to create a stellar experience to welcome you to Husky Village!
- IMPORTANT: Only residents at their pre-scheduled appointment time will allowed to enter Husky Village Community Center to receive check-in items.
- Please bring:
- Mask or face covering for you and each of your guests- Please wear your a mask at all times while moving in.
- Photo identification, either i.e. a government identification issued ID Husky ID Card
Your Move In Window
After receiving your welcome envelope, emergency pack and keys, you will be able to proceed to your apartment.
- Your Move in window is the 40 minutes after of your appointment time. After unloading, promptly move your vehicle out of the residential parking spaces to allow space for others to unload. Tickets will be issued for vehicles parked in residential parking spaces beyond their move in window.
- Residential parking stalls will be reserved for unload only. If you have a residential parking pass, you will need to park in a regular campus parking stall until after move in, September 29 at 12noon. Ticketing in campus parking stalls will begin on the first day of classes (September 30th).
- For safety and health reasons, only the resident and up to TWO guests may enter the apartment to move items in. Additional guests (family and friends) will need to wait outside.
After You’ve Moved in
- Review the Husky Glaxy Move In Packet what was given to you when you checked in.
- On the evening of the day that you move in, you will need to join your RA for your first virtual orientation which leads into a virtual welcome community event.
- To complete the move in process, you will want to review the Room Condition Report (RCR) that will be in your unit. If you need to add to or change the RCR, your Resident Advisor (RA) will work with you to document any damage in your unit.
- If there are issues or concerns, please call the RA on Duty for immediate assistance at 206-245-5536.
- The virtual community-wide Housing Orientation will occur on Tuesday, September 29 at 2:00 pm. Mark your calendar now!
- Your new address:
Husky Village Community Center
18612 Beardslee Blvd [BOX NUMBER]
Bothell, WA 98011
- Once you have moved in, you may begin receiving mail and packages at this address. Please reference the HVCC Desk hours for when you can pick up packages
Please take a moment to download the attachments in the right-hand sidebar. These items will assist you in preparing for your arrival date.
Parking Permit Information
All parking permits are managed through UWB Communter Services. Please note that now all permits are tied to your license plate number(s) and your license plate is your virtual permit.
Vehicle Registration: if requesting a parking permit (Note: the vehicle must be registered to you or a family member) you will need to send a copy to Commuter Services. For more information, visit the UWB Commuter Services website.
Click here to access UWB Commuter Services to view rates and purchase a permit.
If you have any questions, you may contact them through e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for helping make this process as smooth as possible.
For question, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org