Campus Space Reservations
These pages are designed to help campus space users navigate the policies and procedures for using a room on campus. You can find information on event policies, 25Live Trainings, space reservation locations and view a table of important dates for reserving spaces on campus.
UWB Campus Events Update
With the UW Community currently in Phase 3 of the UW COVID-19 Safe Start program https://www.washington.edu/coronavirus/status/, the following information is being provided to remind event patrons of the current guidelines for in-person UWB FUAC events and gatherings for UW Bothell Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Key event-related guidelines outlined in Phase 3 of the Safe Start program include:
- Hold events remotely when possible.
- Hold in-person events/gatherings only if necessary.
- If holding an in-person event/gathering is necessary, no more than five (5) people.
- No non-UW events on UW campuses.
- In-person events and gatherings must follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines.
Key event-related requirements outlined in the COVID-19 prevention guidelines include:
- Events must be organized by a UW unit.
- Events must be related to University work or academic activity.
If you believe that the event you are planning for currently meets these guidelines and requirement, please submit a 25Live event request at the earliest opportunity. Please also email Campus Events firstname.lastname@example.org a completed copy of your IN-PERSON EVENT COVID-19 PREVENTION PLAN. Both documents are required to begin the review process. Final review will be performed by the Interim Vice-Chancellor of Planning and Administration. Due to the additional event-related guidelines and requirements, we are currently asking that event requests be submitted at least thirty (30) days in advance.
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact Campus Events.
Requesting Space at UWB
Below, you can find more information about how to request to reserve space on campus.
UW Bothell’s Space Reservation System - 25Live
25Live is UW’s tri-campus application for reserving rooms and other physical spaces* on campus that provides a quick and easy way to check availability and request space all in one place. To request event space on campus (including the ARC), you must first complete the required 25Live training. Please note, this system has replaced the FUAC form and the MyArc reservation system.
*Note: This does not include Library spaces.
Do you have more questions about 25Live? Check out our 25Live FAQ.
Complete the 25Live training
- In order to request space, you must first complete the required 25Live training.
- You will only need to complete the required training one time.
- By default, anyone with a UW NetID can only view space availability within 25Live. If you only need to view space availibility, you are not required to complete the 25Live training. However we strongly encourage you review the Getting Started with 25Live training.
- We have optional, advanced 25Live training available to those wanting to get the most out of 25Live.
View availability and request event space with 25Live
Please note, to request event space on campus (including in the ARC) using 25Live, you must first complete the required 25Live training.
Don't have a UW NetID?
Request space within the ARC
Request space for your FTE-funded course
- All UW Bothell faculty must contact their School’s Time Schedule Coordinator to request a classroom or lab space for their upcoming course. Your Time Schedule Coordinator will work with the Registrar to coordinate your room request. For more information, visit the classroom reservation webpage.
Request a Campus Library study room
Request event space at Cascadia College
- You can learn more about requesting event space at Cascadia College (including Mobius Hall) by viewing the Events at Cascadia webpage.
Use of University Facilities
Under Washington state law, the use of any University of Washington facility or space is governed by the Use of University Facilities (UUF). At UW Bothell, this includes room reservations, event (including food and alcohol) policies, solicitation guidelines and campus postings. All UUF-related items are managed by the campus UUF Committee.
Space Reservation Requests for Student Clubs and Organizations