Shred-It performs on-site document destruction for the UW Bothell campus. There are gray consoles in several locations throughout the campus for you to place confidential documents that need to be shredded. They will empty the consoles and shred our papers on-site once per month, at no cost to the department. Following you will find information on what can be shred as well as pick up schedules.
NOTE: The school/department will be charged for large pick-up requests or off-scheduled day service.
The materials listed below are required items to be placed in confidential shredding consoles:
- Obsolete Personnel Records
- Proprietary Information
- Payroll Records
- Proposals and/or Bid Documents
- Student Lists or Records
- Items with Social Security Numbers
- Financial Information
- Insurance Forms and Records
- Student ID numbers
The materials placed in the Shred-it paper consoles can include:
• office paper • computer paper • stationery
• invoice paper • letterhead • envelopes
• post–it notes • brochures • NCR paper
• colored paper • fax paper • window envelopes
• ledger paper • laser print-outs • glossy paper
• file folders • product sheets • other office paper
NOTE: There is no need to remove paper clips, staples, bindings, metal fasteners, etc.
2019 Monthly Service Schedule
UW Bothell Locations UW Bothell ELC