Canvas Learning Management System
Please note: Links below will take you to the Office Canvas Support Page.
Have questions and/or need help with Canvas? Contact UWB Digital Learning & Innovation at UWBDLI@uw.edu or call us at 425-352-3906.
Extensive tutorial list
Commonly asked Canvas questions
- Logging into Canvas (UW)
- Canvas Course Request Form for Non-Academic Courses (UW) - Please Note: Academic courses are automatically created and provisioned, for faculty, through the UW registration system. If your Canvas course is not appearing, please contact your departments registrar.
- Publishing your Course
- Course Settings
- Cross-Listing Courses
- Add/Remove Users - Please note: Students are automatically added/removed from a Canvas courses via course registration. Faculty cannot add/remove students via the People's Page.
- Add Users to a Course After the Term has Ended (UW)
- VeriCite Plagiarism Checker
- Canvas Accessibility Checklist - A comprehensive checklist to help faculty create/provide accessible content to students. See our Digital Content resource in our Accessibility website for more information about accessilbity at UW Bothell.
- Creating a new Canvas ePortfolio
- Organizing a Canvas ePortfolio
- Uploading a File/Image to an ePortfolio Page
- Downloading ePortfolio Content