On this page: Clubs | Departments and Student Organizations
Get involved with a student club or organization that works with the community
UW Bothell has nearly 100 student-led clubs and organizations and many of them provide service and collaborate with community organizations. If you are a partner or student interested in learning more about the clubs involved in the community, check the list below for more information on each club and organizations.
UW Bothell has civic, service, and social justice clubs in a number of different categories, including:
- Cultural & international
- Health & wellness
- Political & social action
- Recreation & leisure
- Special interests
- Student life
- Volunteer & service
A full list of student clubs can be found through the club directory on Presence. If you need assistance with the club directory, Presence, or contacting Club Council, please email email@example.com.
Back to top
Departments and student organizations
Achieving Community Transformation (ACT) - ACT Student Leaders initiate and support ongoing dialogues between students and organizations within the Greater Bothell area to provide engaging service and civic engagement opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell (ASUWB) - student government. Contact email@example.com to get involved.
Student Diversity Center - Our center serves as a “hub” for coordinating student diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts across campus and ultimately building community. Read more about the center. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC) - the HaWRC connects UW Bothell and Cascadia students with on-campus and community resources to help students thrive. We are committed to advancing health equity for the UW Bothell and Cascadia College community, so all students are supported in their holistic wellbeing and to persist through college.
- HEROS (Health Educators Reaching Out) - HEROs are peer health educators for the UW Bothell and Cascadia College campus. As Certified Peer Educators, the HEROs conduct health promotion and prevention programming that addresses priority wellness topics.
- OWLS (Outdoor Wellness Leaders) - Outdoor Wellness provides programming designed to push boundaries, increase knowledge and develop skills, teach responsible participation in outdoor activities and develop deeper relationships within the UW Bothell and Cascadia College community.
Student Engagement and Activites (SEA)
Contact email@example.com to involved in the following:
- Campus Events Board (CEB) - Campus Events Board is committed to providing all students with a purposeful and positive collegiate experience through diverse programs and events.
- Club Council (CC) - A full list of student clubs can be found through the club directory on Presence.
- Social Justice Organizers (SJOs) - host educational programs and events that foster awareness and understanding of race, gender, sexuality, ability, social justice, power and privilege, student voice, and much more.
- Student Media - Clamor (literary and arts journal, Husky Herald (student run newspaper), UWave Radio (community station)
Back to top