- All graduates are required to present a student entrance ticket along with a UWID or other ID in order to gain entrance to the student line-up areas.
- No student will be admitted without a ticket and appropriate ID.
- The student ticket will be a name card, which they will receive with their cap, gown, guest tickets, and other items at the North Creek Events Center during Grad Fair (May 21 - 23).
- All guests are required to have a ticket. Children age 2 and under do not need a ticket. Children are not permitted on the ceremony floor with graduates.
- Students may request up to TWELVE (12) complementary guest tickets when completing the Commencement Registration/Order Form, which is open May 1 - 19.
- We ask that students confirm the attendance of their guests before ordering so that tickets are available for all who want them.
- As a courtesy to others, please do not request more tickets than you can use.
- If you find that you have ordered tickets that you will not use, please contact the Commencement Office: (425) 352-5166.
Gown and bag checks
- Prior to entering the stadium, all persons will be subject to a gown check as well as a bag check if necessary.
- Graduates are encouraged to leave all bags and belongings at home or with a family member; there is no storage for personal belongings on the field.
- Guests with Special Needs: Certain sections of the arena have been reserved for guests with special needs.
- Wheelchair Seating: These reserved sections accommodate one (1) wheelchair and one (1) chair for an attendant. There are general guest seats around wheelchair seating but they are first come, first serve.
- Mobility Impaired (MI) Seating: These seats are reserved for guests who may have trouble climbing stairs. One (1) guest may sit with the mobility impaired guest in the MI sections.
- Assistive Listening Device (ALD)
- ALD's will be available for those who need them.
- No tickets are required for these devices.
- Students should reserve them when completing the web form so that enough devices will be on hand the day of the event.
- For questions concerning tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Northbound I-5:
- Take exit #164B - E Martinez Dr exit
- From Southbound I-5:
- Take exit #164 – 4th Ave S
- From Westbound I-90:
- Take the 4th Ave S/E Martinez Drive exit.
- Merge into the left lane and curve south toward Edgar Martinez Drive.
- At the end of the ramp, turn right on Edgar Martinez Drive (formerly S Atlantic Street).
- Please be aware there is no right turn on red at this light – Seattle Police enforce this law strictly.
- Turn left into the second driveway (before Occidental Ave).