Post a job
Handshake is a powerful (and free) recruiting platform that enables employers to connect with talented students and alumni from the University of Washington, and with thousands of other students from across the nation via a network of member universities and institutions!
What you can do on Handshake
Connecting with the University of Washington on Handshake will allow you to:
- post jobs and internships to fill part-time, full-time, even experienced roles.
- book on-campus interviews
- promote events to UW students from a wide variety of academic majors across UW Seattle and UW Bothell.
Handshake employer FAQ
New to Handshake? Not to worry! The professionals at Handshake have developed incredibly detailed resources to assist employers with their recruitment efforts across the platform.
Ready to connect with us on Handshake?
- First, create an employer account in Handshake’s network
- Already have an account on Handshake? Login and request to add the "University of Washington" to your network of schools!
Areas of Note:
- Public service internships & volunteer positions – Nonprofit agencies seeking to fill unpaid internships or volunteer positions are encouraged to post opportunities on Handshake. For additional visibility among UW students, consider posting with Community-Based Learning and Research as well.
- Employer policies – We ask that all employers please take a moment to review our Employer User Policy which outlines our terms and commitments prior to posting a position.