At the University of Washington Bothell, we connect our students with a prestigious, student-centered education in a collaborative learning environment. UW Bothell combines the benefits of small class sizes with the resources of a world-renowned university. The University’s curriculum emphasizes close student-faculty relationships, collaboration among students, and hands-on learning. UW Bothell students understand the power of building experience in their field of interest before graduating.
The Career Center helps to connect employers to our students. We recognize the challenge of finding the right candidate for your organization and are here to help. Whether seeking interns, part time staff or career professionals, UW Bothell students can add significant value to your company.
How can we help you?
- Attend a Career Fair or Sponsor an Event
- Post a job or internship
- Become a Premier Employer Partner
- Internship Guidelines for Employers
- Hiring International Students
- Visit our campus We have a beautiful campus located just 14 miles northeast of Seattle and we would love to host you on a tour. Contact us below to set one up.
- Learn about UW Bothell and our student population
- If you need help with how to create an internship, contact our Career and Internship Specialist and we will talk you through the steps.
- Learn more about our Employer User Policies
For all inquiries or requests, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org