Space Utilization and Provision Resource Group (SUPER-G)
SUPER-G is the Space Utilization and Provision Resource Group comprised of representatives from a diverse range of student, faculty, and staff committees and organizations. The Chancellor has charged this group with strategically evaluating space requests and proposals to align institutional expectations about space utilization, space related projects and funding. The group will advise the campus, the Vice Chancellors and the Chancellor. Final decisions regarding space use will remain with the Chancellor.
Advisory Group Composition
SUPER-G is made up of a diverse group of students, faculty and staff.
- Physical Planning & Space Management
- Vice Chancellor of Planning & Administration (IVCPA)
- General Staff Organization (GSO)
- General Faculty Organization (GFO)
- Facilities & Operations
- Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell (ASUWB)
- Council of Academic Deans (CAD)
- Student Affairs
- Information Technology (IT)
- Academic Services (Disability Resources for Students
- Institutional Planning & Budget (IPB)