Assurance Staff at Moss Adams
Marwa is a UW Bothell alumni, she earned her Bachelors in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting. Also, she earned her Master's in Professional Accounting from UW Seattle. During her undergrad, Marwa had two internships in a public accounting firm. Currently, she is an assurance staff at Moss Adams, LLP and she is studying for her CPA.
Connect with Marwa on LinkedIn.
Marwa on mentorship
I like to be connected with students, help and inspire them to find the right career direction. I have been in their shoes not a while ago, so I understand their struggles.
- Look for Accounting internships
- Prepare for CPA / When to be CPA eligible
- Help with Resume
- Prepare for a job interview
- Learn more about other accounting professions
- Help with LinkedIn profile
Favorite books and learning resources
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) As an accounting student, I recommend starting your membership with this organization especially if you’re seeking CPA. They provide a lot of resources, accounting news/updates, and guidance.
I like to travel, try new food, learn about new cultures, and meet new people.