Manager - Valuation Services at Andersen
Gloria Vasconcellos has experience with the valuation of closely held businesses and business interests in a variety of industries. She also has experience with forensic and litigation engagements for dissenting shareholder litigation and matrimonial dissolutions. In support of the foregoing, she has prepared documented valuation analyses for presentation to management, directors, and stockholders of client companies, as well as to attorneys, accountants, and the Internal Revenue Service. Representative engagements include:
- Common stock valuations for tax planning and financial reporting to comply with Section 409A of the Internal Revenue code and FASB ASC Topic 718 regulations.
- Valuations for tax planning and compliance, including appraisals performed for gift and estate tax reporting.
- Valuation consulting related to dissenting shareholder litigation.
- Valuation consulting related to matrimonial dissolutions.
- Valuation consulting related to lost profits analysis and economic damages.
Gloria’s prior valuation and litigation experience includes working at international and national professional services firms. Gloria holds a Master’s of Accountancy from Rider University. She is a Certified Public Accountant and Accredited in Business Valuation through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Connect with Gloria on LinkedIn.
I love exercising and crossfit