Corporate Vice President
As a C-Level Microsoft Executive and Thought Leader, I have grown a P&L of $6.5B and currently lead a global portfolio of channel partners that has influenced over $1 trillion in ecosystem revenues through Microsoft's fastest growing ecosystem. I bring over 20 years of leadership in digital and cloud transformation roles, driving strategy and execution spanning all aspects of business model and product development, launch, marketing, sales and partner development. As a builder and change agent, I build and turn around businesses by inspiring a vision for future customer relevance and engaging teams in developing the roadmap. I am qualified to assist a board in developing their vision to transform the organization through new technologies including cloud and artificial intelligence (AI). Notable achievements include:
- Doubled P&L in 3 years, increasing by double digits consistently YOY for 5 years for Microsoft’s global Windows Commercial Business and then the U.S. Cloud and Datacenter business to a growth of over 35% CAGR.
- Leading the global recruiting, enablement and engagement of Microsoft’s fast-growing partner ecosystem influencing over $1 Trillion in ecosystem revenues – adding 30% more partners YOY and 7K+ net new partners to Microsoft every month.
- Developing a global portfolio of partner investments to achieve a 10-20X return.
- Led the launch of 15+ product releases including Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) and Windows Intune with engineering, from product, acquisition strategy, business development, licensing, pricing, business model and packaging.
- TEDx Cherry Creek Speaker driving for Gender Equity in high tech. ATHENA Global Leadership award winner and co-founder of Women in Cloud and Women in Technology Network.
- Recipient of ATHENA International Global Leadership Award for leading Women in Technology
Connect with Gavriella on LinkedIn.
Gavriella on mentorship
I believe strongly in the value of mentorship. People need mentors to learn key skills and guide them in their assessment of the opportunities in front of them. Mentorship is a core part of my personal empowerment platform that you can find at my TEDx talk BeCOME an Ally : How to achieve gender equity | Gavriella Schuster | TEDxCherryCreekWomen - YouTube. I believe in giving back to the community and empowering women to take on leadership and learn to lead through their authentic selves.
- Commercial enterprise go to market
- Building organizational capabilities
- Developing organizational scale
- Commercial digital transformation
- Cloud & data center technologies
- Product management
- Product marketing
- Business model development
- Digital marketing
- Social marketing
- Channel programs
Dare to Lead and Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- High performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- Beauty of Conflict by Crismarie Campbell and Susan Clark
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr