Computer Engineering Program Admissions
To be eligible for review, please complete the following:
- All prerequisites completed with at least a 2.0 GPA by the end of Spring quarter.
- Submit online application.
- With the online application, complete and submit the Computer Engineering Personal Statement Prompt and application fee (for transfer students).
- Transfer Students: Submit official transcripts for all colleges attended. *International transcripts must be evaluated through one of our approved international credential evaluation companies.
Current UW Bothell students: Upload a copy of your unofficial UW Bothell transcript.
- Transfer students: If needed, submit an unofficial high school transcript if the World Language or Intermediate Algebra minimum admission requirements were met through high school.
- Transfer Students: If a majority of your primary and secondary education was completed outside the U.S., you may need to demonstrate English Proficiency. For options to satisfy English language proficiency please see the English Language Proficiency Guidelines.
- Review the deadlines and important applicant information on the left navigation tool.
For transfer information, or to make an appointment with a transfer advisor, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office