Applying to Computer Engineering
Applications for Autumn 2022 admission has now closed. The next admission cycle for Autumn 2023 admission will open on February 1st, 2023.
To be eligible for review, please complete the following:
- Ensure pre-requisites are completed (recommended) or in-progress meeting the following criteria:
- Up to 2 courses are allowed to be in-progress
- The following courses must be completed at the time of admission:
- B WRIT 134 - English Composition
- STMATH 124 - Calculus I
- STMATH 125 - Calculus II
- CSS 142 - Programming I
- B PHYS 121 or PHYS 121 - Mechanics
- The following courses can be in-progress (up to 2 courses):
- STMATH 126 - Calculus III
- CSS 143 - Programming II
- B PHYS 122 or PHYS 122 - Electromagnetism and Oscillatory Motion
- Submit online application:
- Internal Applications:
- Transfer Applications:
- With the online application, complete and submit the Computer Engineering Personal Statement Prompt and application fee (for transfer students).
- Transfer Students: Submit official transcripts for all colleges attended. *International transcripts must be evaluated through one of our approved international credential evaluation companies.
Current UW Bothell students: Upload a copy of your unofficial UW Bothell transcript.
- Transfer students: If needed, submit an unofficial high school transcript if the World Language or Intermediate Algebra minimum admission requirements were met through high school.
- Transfer Students: If a majority of your primary and secondary education was completed outside the U.S., you may need to demonstrate English Proficiency. For options to satisfy English language proficiency please see the English Language Proficiency Guidelines.