COVID-19 Operations at the Fitness Center
The ARC Fitness Center will be opening with COVID-related policies and procedures in place that must be followed at all times. The ARC takes cleanliness and health seriously and have implemented increased cleaning of all equipment and high touch areas. Watch the Fitness Center Re-Entry Video for more information!
Monday-Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm Saturday-Sunday: Closed
What to do before you visit:
- All users must register for a Fitness Center Access on our online portal: MyARC.uwb.edu, Select Fitness Center Access.
- Only select 1 time slot per day
- Each time slot is 60 minutes in length:
- Available time slots:
- 4:45- 5:45pm
- Registration opens 1 week in advance
- No guest passes allowed at this time
- Bring a photo ID, a towel, water bottle and any other equipment you might want for your visit
- Towel and equipment checkout will not be available.
- A face covering is required at all times even during physical activity.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Check in with the ARC staff no more than 15 minutes in advance of your reservation time. You may be asked to wait outside if you arrive too early.
- Must fill out the ARC attestation form prior to entering
- Upon entering the space, you will be asked to present a photo ID
- Equipment and spaces are modified to meet state and local physical distancing measures.
- Please note various signage, floor markings and equipment modifications and respect these new measures
- Only one user per activity zone at a time
- Day Use locker available only, must bring your own lock
The following amenities are unavailable at this time:
- Towel service
- No shower use in locker rooms
- Lock Rentals
- Equipment check out
- ARC Fitness Studio