At no extra fee to students, Group Fitness is a fun way to reach your fitness goals! Let our nationally certified instructors inspire and motivate you in our variety of fitness classes. UWB and Cascadia faculty and staff may attend classes with the purchase of a quarterly Fit Pass. Passes are on sale at the Husky Hall Cashier's Office.
Group Fitness class schedules are posted here.
Innovative fitness classes provided in an on-demand video format. All classes are available in various skill level and content is updated every six weeks. Come to the Fitness Center and ask for an orientation of our virtual classes!
- Kinetics: Multi-activity class that includes sport-style cardio intervals interspersed with resistance training circuits and muscle isolation work.
- Express: Short, intense workouts that deliver results in a minimal. All you need is 20 minutes!
- Transitions: Cardio, resistance training, balance, mobility and awareness skills that makes positive impacts.
- Fusion: Yoga and Pilates moves, with attention to breath, form, flow and body balance.
- Vibe: Latin to urban, hip hop and more - classes take the party to the floor and you'll forget you're exercising!
- Stomp: Go up, over and around the step for a total-body, cardio-driven workout.
- TKO: A combination of punches, kicks, strikes and techniques for a great knockout experience.
- Definitions: Multi-dimensional and isolated total-body training utilizing the best of today's leading sculpt techniques.