Graduate education that transforms, enriches, and inspires . . .
Whether you’re setting out on a course of academic study that will define your professional life, or seeking to build skills to help you pursue your passion, the University of Washington Bothell’s graduate programs offer a range of options to match your needs. UW Bothell offers graduate degrees in business, education, nursing, policy and engineering in collaboration with the nationally recognized University of Washington Graduate School. Many of our graduate students work while pursuing their degrees, so we offer part- and full- time programs as well as certificate, license, and non-degree options.
UW Bothell classes are small, so you will work closely with professors. Our faculty will connect you to cutting-edge research opportunities and help you navigate the Puget Sound’s local and global networks of professionals, many of whom want to hire from our pool of experienced graduates.
- Leadership MBA (LMBA) (Bellevue)
- Technology MBA (TMBA) (Bothell)
- Master of Arts in Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Policy Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Education - Special Education Leadership (ECSEL)
- Master of Education Leadership Development for Educators (LEDE)
- Master of Education (Secondary/Middle Level Endorsement)
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Poetics
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Cyber Security Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
The Cultural Studies program was excellent preparation for my Ph.D studies. The interdisciplinary of UW Bothell gave me a well-rounded education, taught me to think critically, and trained me to do rigorous research.Debbie Brown, Ph.D Candidate, MACS ‘11
Select display (list or summary)