Congrats and welcome to UW Bothell! You are now a member of our Husky family! Take some time to celebrate your achievement. Being admitted to UW Bothell is an accomplishment and another step towards making your dreams a reality.
Here are the next steps you should take to prepare for school:
Set Up Your MyUW NetID
This is your gateway to many resources you will need as a UW Bothell student. Your NetID will also be your official University of Washington email address.
If you already have a UW NetID, including current/former Cascadia students, UW staff, Harborview employees, etc., click here to update your profile.
Admitted undergraduate students are required to submit a nonrefundable $100 deposit to confirm their admission. Once you enroll, the $100 will be credited toward your first quarter’s tuition.
NOTE: Returning UW Bothell students are not required to pay a deposit. However, confirmation is still required online from the link below.
Orientation and Advising
You will be required to attend an Advising and Orientation Program where you learn more about the campus, meet new friends, and register for your first quarter classes. Transfer credit evaluations and degree audits will be available at orientation. Class selection and registration is handled at orientation. An advisor will assist you in planning your degree at UW Bothell.
Check your email for more information regarding everything you need to become a Husky, including instructions on how to submit your measles immunity verification and sign up for the required Advising & Orientation.
UW Immunization Requirement
Download the UW Immunization Form and upload to Hall Health. You must submit all documentation before the first day of class. If you submit late, a hold may be placed on your registration for the next quarter.
NOTE: The immunization requirement will change Autumn 2019. If you are an incoming student beginning Autumn 2019, learn more about the new immunization requirements here.
Send your final High School and/or College transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions as soon as your in-progress course work is completed and graded.
Math Placement Test
First Year Students Only. UW Bothell offers two test types to enable accurate math placement of students with varying levels of academic preparation. Placement cutoffs reflect the content and difficulty level of each course. Students will choose their test based on the course in which they wish to enroll and their level of academic preparation.
Other Helpful Links:
- Financial Aid – As an admitted student, it’s important to secure funding for your education.
- Living Off Campus - Student Housing is currently full. Check out this web catalyst for UW Bothell students to find roommates and available housing in the Bothell area. (You must have a UW net ID to access)
- Familiarize yourself with all of the student services available through our Student Success Center - Whether you are interested in Career Services, Disability Resources, Veterans Services, or Study Abroad, we have the staff and tools to assist you. See what the Student Success Center has to offer.
- Student Life – Get involved as a new student! Explore the activities, clubs, sports, and events that make your experience at UW Bothell special.
- Key Dates & Deadlines – Now that you have been admitted, be sure to mark your calendar with important upcoming events. Check out the Academic Calendar and the UW Bothell Events Calendar.
- Visit our campus - Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 3pm.
- Review our FAQ’s - There is a lot of helpful information and answers to questions from students like you!