Office of Planning and Administration

Campus Copiers


There are no longer self-service copiers on the UWB campus, but there is a scanning workstation in the Campus Library which anyone can use to scan documents or images to PDF for saving to a USB drive, or printing using the fee-for-print system.  The fee-for-print system available on the UWB campus requires the use of a Husky Card or a Dawg Prints Card to pay for printing.  Any UW student, staff, or faculty can add money to their Husky Card (school ID card) to pay for printing on any UW campus, as well as purchases at the University Bookstore.  Husky Card users can add value online using a credit card through the MyUW portal, or use cash (paper currency only) at the vending machine in the Campus Library.  They can also check their card balance online, at the vending machine, or at any printer.  For more information, see the Library's webpages for scanners, or the Library's webpage for printers.

For Cascadia students, printing is pre-paid every quarter with their tuition, and is only available using the computers and printers in the Learning Center or in the breakout areas of the Cascadia buildings on campus.  Cascadia staff and faculty should consult with their own department for information on printing, scanning or copying.

For anyone without a Husky Card, Dawg-Prints Cards are available for purchase from the vending machine in the Campus Library Information Commons. Please note that these cards may only be used for printing!  Users may only add cash value and check balances at the vending machine. Each card purchased will cost $0.20, so it is recommended that users write their name on the card, and retain the card for future use to add value as needed.  NOTE: If you have a Husky Card, you do not need a Dawg-Prints Card!

Support for printing is dependent upon the location you are printing at.  Below is a reference for whom to contact if you experience a printer malfunction or error while using printing on the UWB/Cascadia campus:

In the UWB/CC Campus Library, please contact the Technology Consultant on duty for assistance.

In any of the UWB buildings, please contact the UWB Information Technology department for assistance. 

In any of the Cascadia buildings, please contact the Cascadia Information Services department for assistance.

Faculty & Staff

The University leases multifunctional imaging machines directly from IKON through the UW Creative & Communications department. This equipment is available for faculty and staff use. An auditron code is required to access this equipment for copying. Please contact your school administrator or department coordinator if you do not have a code.

UW Bothell Mail Services supplies 8.5x11 paper, toner, and staples to most Ricoh supported printers on campus. If you need a resupply, please contact Mail Services at or call 425-352-5491. For technical support and troubleshooting please contact UW Bothell IT at or go to their website