- Events/meetings: Complete the FUAC form to request space on campus.
- Requests for facilities use associated with curricular events should be submitted directly to the UW Bothell Registrar's Office (Room Request form).
- Classrooms are scheduled one quarter at a time with Academics scheduled first, then Orientation, Placement Tests; then Events (in order of date received).
- North Creek Event Center and the Rose Room (UW1 280) are scheduled an academic year at a time. Currently we are confirming reservations through June 2018.
- If you do not receive an official confirmation email within five (5) business days of submitting a FUAC request, please contact the Events office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Meeting and Event Space
Guidelines & Helpful Information
- Serving Food on Campus
- Serving Alcohol on Campus
- Posting Policy
- Event Supplies that can be used on Campus
- Events Checklist
- IT Services/equipment
- List Caterers
- Commuter Services
- As of July 1, 2014, there are no facility costs charged for internal events.
- Please note for reservations in the DISC 152 Makespace the Event Patrons budget will be charged for set-up and clean-up.