Do you need to rent a classroom, auditorium, or event space for a camp, conference, meeting, or special event?
UW Bothell has a room to meet every need
Co-located with Cascadia College in the downtown area of Bothell, WA, the campus enjoys a diverse ecological environment including wetlands, along with both historic buildings and state of the art facilities. The campus is about 30 minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, at the juncture of I-405 and HWY 522.
Classrooms can be reserved one quarter at a time; North Creek Event Center can be reserved up to one year in advance to your event.
The following priority list applies to event reservations:
- First priority is given to UW Bothell academic classes
- Second priority goes to internal and external events, on a first come, first serve basis
Facility Rental Rates
Classroom rental rates are based on the size of the space and the length of time needed for your event. These rates include room set-up, cleaning and tear down, along with the use of all installed IT equipment in the classroom.
North Creek Event Center has hourly rates, maximum rates, and minimum number of rental times. These rates include set-up, clean-up, tear down and use of the following IT equipment;
- 2-4 speakers, depending on room orientation
- Up to 2 wireless microphones
- Portable podium
- Podium microphone
Learn more about external rental rates.
Please complete and submit the External Rental Request form. Once submitted, your information will go directly to the Program Manager, who will then contact you to discuss your needs. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425-352-3546.
What is needed to schedule an external event?
To ensure that an event is not taking away from the mission of the university, any event that falls under these categories must have a UW Bothell sponsor:
- A non-university group or individual wanting to hold an event in a UWB facility
- A private or commercial group wanting to sponsor or be involved in an event at UWB
- Events held by UWB staff, faculty, or students wanting to hold an event independent of any department, academic unit, or student group
- Partisan political events
- Outdoor events with amplification
Learn more about sponsorship and use of university facilities (UUF).
If there is a campus emergency or closure, the Campus Program Manager will contact your designated contact person with details on what needs to happen. In case of an emergency, please contact Campus Security at 425-352-5222, or, if needed, 911 directly.