UW Bothell Virtual Husky 5K - Presented by AT&T
Saturday May 15, 2021
The virtual Husky 5K is a fundraiser to support the UW Bothell COVID-19 Student Emergency Fund.
**DEADLINE to register for $5 flat rate and doorstep delivery options is Friday, May 7 at 11:59 p.m.**
We'll offer in-person and advance registration for in-person pick up locations until end times indicated below:
- Saturday, May 8 // 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. // Good Brewing Co. Hollywood Taproom (Woodinville)
- Wednesday, May 12 // 3 - 7 p.m. // Eastside Leadership Center (Bellevue)
- Thursday, May 13 // 3-7 p.m. // University Bookstore (U District)
We've got a fun, engaging plan in place to ensure you're experiencing a collective, community event while practicing safe social distancing. Bonus: it's free for kids and includes an interactive video that's sure to get them moving.
In its 16 years, sponsors and participants like you have raised more than $175,000 to support UW Bothell student scholarships, awarded by the Alumni Council and their Alumni Endowed Scholarship. This year, the UW Bothell Alumni Council has chosen to direct the funds raised to the UW Bothell COVID-19 Emergency Student Fund, which continues to receive a record number of applications from students experiencing financial hardship during this unprecedented COVID pandemic.
Sneak peek the 2021 Choose Your Adventure kids video!
This year we're offering a variety of ways to participate! Take a look at the schedule:
How's it work?
- Choose from in-person pick up, $5 flat rate shipping, or doorstep delivery (subject to location)
- On the day of the event - May 15, 2021 - you'll receive an email inviting you to start participating.
- Since it's virtual, you can participate from anywhere! Registration gives you access to all of the activities we're offering, so choose as many or as few as you like.
- $25 General public - 11 years of age & older
- $20 UW Bothell alumni and UWAA members
- FREE Youth - ages 10 and under
Benefiting the UW Bothell COVID-19 Emergency Student Fund
This fund supports UW Bothell students by providing unrestricted emergency resources for tuition and fees, books and supplies, transportation or living costs to students who have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more.
Unisex reversible penny jersey OR cape, acrylic medal, race bib, plus a few surprises from our sponsors
Plus free access for an entire month:
Premium meditation app AC ON Demand fitness classes