Browse though our quick reference handouts on the right side of the page to see what opportunities are available for you in the upcoming year.
Select one of the databases below to find more scholarship opportunities. They will generate free information that’s most applicable to you as University of Washington student. If a scholarship database requires a fee, it’s most likely a scam.
- Includes local and national opportunities
- Specifies eligibility information, deadlines, and the application process
- Lists scholarships by type and in chronological order by deadline
- Accessible using your UW NetID
- Gives guidelines and deadlines for filling out FAFSA
- Includes details about the UWB General Scholarship
- Lists external scholarships by month
- Created through a public-private partnership as a resource for Washington State residents
- System generates matches based on your profile
- Most scholarships listed have deadlines between December and April
- Peterson's Graduate Scholarship Search
- Considerations for financing your graduate education Idealist
- Resources specifically for graduate students across the UW system including local and national opportunities
- Connects to the UW Graduate Funding Information Service
- Begin your search by reviewing our graduate student handout. We recommend also getting in contact with your department for sources of funding.