Transcript requests will not be processed without a signed written request from you. Students enrolled prior to 1983, may not have an electronic transcript and more time should be allowed for accessing these records. These transcripts are only available from the UW Seattle Campus Transcript Request Window, 225 Schmitz Hall.
- Please provide the following when requesting transcripts:
- Your name
- Name(s) under which you attended UW Bothell (if different)
- Complete address where each transcript should be sent
- Social Security number and student ID number (if known)
- Dates of attendance and graduation or class year
- Your complete address
- Daytime phone number
- Payment of $11 per official transcript (payable to UW Bothell).
Note: We do not accept faxed requests or e-mail requests. Allow adequate time for processing, usually 2-5 business days. We do not send transcripts for students who have an outstanding financial obligation with the University. If you are unsure of your financial status, please contact the Cashier's Office.
Current and former students may visit the Office of the Registrar, Husky Hall, Room 1130. Transcripts will be released only to the student (must show picture ID).
Transcript Request, Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
The University of Washington now offers an official e-transcript. These transcripts can be ordered online on MyUW. The content of the official transcript is converted into a PDF document and delivered to the recipient via eSCRIP-SAFE®, the authorized delivery agent selected by the University of Washington.
- E-transcripts are available only for students entering the University in 1983 to present.
- If you need your official transcript notarized, you can not use e-transcript for delivery of your official transcript.
- Although the University of Washington provides official e-transcripts, some recipients may require official paper transcripts. Please confirm that the recipient accepts official e-transcripts prior to submitting your transcript request.
The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day.