- June 1 - Last day to withdraw (dropping all classes)
- June 13 – Grades available on MyUW
Summer is almost here, but don’t let finals pass you by. Grab some friends and study in this great weather! Need a refresher on how to stay on top of your studies?
Other resources that can become your best friend:
Have you joined any study groups? Getting together with your classmates will make studying easier and even fun!
Above all else, take care of yourself!
- Get enough sleep and don’t pull all-nighters
- Take breaks during longer study sessions
- Go work out in the fitness center
- Gather some friends and enjoy the sports field
- Make time for relaxation
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re available 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday in the Student Success Center (UW1-160)
You can also reach us through email or by phone: