Welcome to the UWB Physical Sciences Division!
UW Bothell students who major in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Physics engage with award-winning faculty and experience the excitement of pursuing a career in science. From interactive classes to ground-breaking research, our Chemistry and Physics programs offer students the opportunity to understand how the natural world works and to use their knowledge and skills to build a rewarding future. Beginning in 2018, we will offer a degree in Earth Systems Science.
- Graduates shoot for the stars
- Capstone presentations 2018
- Dr. Lori Robins researches an innovative way to improve global health
- Outstanding Chemistry graduates
- Chair's 2018 summer undergraduate research awards
- Physics major Jomardee Perkins awarded Founders Fellow Research Scholarship
- New Sigma Pi Sigma (physics honor society) inductees
Contact Chris Shaeffer
Exploring the atomic and molecular nature of our world.
Exploring the fundamental forces that control our universe.
Exploring the scientific and societal issues affecting the earth’s climate system.
The Climate Science & Policy degree will be incorporated into the Earth Systems Science degree in 2018. Applications for the Climate Science & Policy major are currently on hold.