Spring Quarter Advising & Orientation will open February 1st, 2018
All incoming first year and transfer students are required to attend a half-day mandatory Orientation and Advising program before they can register for classes. We have several programs in mid-March to choose from.
Advising & Orientation Checklist
*NOTE: Registration system does NOT work with Internet Explorer. Please use a different internet browser, such as FireFox or Chrome*
Steps to register for a session:
1) Complete and return the the following items to the University of Washington in the envelopes provided in your admissions packet:
- Enrollment Confirmation Form (found in your Welcome Packet), including the $100 Admissions Deposit. In addition, you will be billed another mandatory, one time $300 New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee that will be payable with your first quarter tuition. This fee pays for services you will receive as a new student at the University of Washington and is not refundable or transferable.
- Measles Immunity Verification Form. You must submit this form to the Office of the Registrar two weeks prior to your Advising & Orientation session. If it is not received, you will not be able to register for classes. However, you can still sign-up for orientation.
2) Check the status of your Admissions deposit on MyUW. It may take up to two weeks to process this payment once you mail it in. You will need to create a UWNetID in order to use MyUW.
3) Once your Admissions Deposit has been processed, you will be able to register for your session.