Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Get ready to become a Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing member!
Invitations for the induction and membership were emailed the week of April 16th.
Mark you calendar for the 2018 Nursing Honors Induction Ceremony, Wednesday, June 6th from 6:00-8:00 pm at UW Bothell.
See more information below on the two types of memberships.
Explore Sigma Theta Tau and the Psi-at-Large Chapter
- Local: Psi-at-Large Chapter
- International: Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Learn about the specific benefits of STTI and why you should join
- Academic Honors: As a BSN or MN Honor Student inducted into STTI. This is by invitation only. Notifications go out spring quarter.
- Professional Membership: As a professional community member.
Master of Nursing Students Eligibility Requirements:
Twenty-five percent of credits completed with a 3.5 GPA or above.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Student Eligibility Requirements
- Completion of one-half of the required nursing component of the BSN curriculum which is at least 16 of the 30 required credits of core nursing courses (BNURS coursework) by the end of Autumn Quarter
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Rank in the upper 35% of the graduating class (ranking may vary slightly year to year)
Note: Eligibility requirements may change from year to year.
Whether you become an STTI member as an honor student or as a professional community member, once you join STTI you will connect, engage, learn, grow, advance and elevate your practice. We encourage you to explore the many benefits of an STTI membership.
Honor Student Eligibility
BSN and MN students are eligible to receive Nursing Honors through STTI by meeting the set academic requirements. Students who receive STTI Nursing Honors will receive a purple and white honor cord for the UW Bothell Commencement and will be honored and inducted into STTI at a Spring induction ceremony held at UW Bothell in June. Academic eligibility is calculated once Autumn Quarter grades are posted. STTI invitations are sent by email late in Winter quarter each year from School of Nursing and Health Studies on behalf of STTI.
Mark your calendar for the 2018 Student Honor Induction!
When: Wednesday, June 6th, 2018
Time: 6:00-8:00 pm
Where: UW Bothell North Creek Event Center
Who: Eligible students who accept and their invitation to join STTI from UW Bothell's BSN and MN programs