The Pages feature in Canvas allows users to create content pages that work best when used in conjunction with Modules. Instructors can create Pages to link content from different areas of the course, upload files to a page, embed videos and images, and keep content all in a central location.
Instructors can also use Pages to frame their coursework and assignments. Each page would essentially contain details of an assignment, and by including other media-rich content, such as images and embedded videos, the coursework would be more coherent, detailed, and informative. These pages could then placed within a module, organizing the coursework into weekly modules as shown below:
- To edit content on your page(s), click on Pages in the left side navigation menu and then click on the button at the top of the page to bring up a list of your pages.
- Next, click on the settings icon for the page you want to edit and select edit.
Rollback to an Older Edition
- To roll your page back to an older edition/version, go to the page you want to rollback
- Click on the settings button near the top-right corner of the page next to edit and select view page history.
- Choose which date you would like your page to revert back to
- Click on the Restore this revision link underneath the date that you selected. Your page has now rolled back to the date you specified