If you prefer a texted based tutorial, we have the video tutorial script which will take you through the steps for activating your Google Apps.
Text Tutorial and Script of MN Portfolio Basics video
This tutorial will describe the process of using the UWB Master of Nursing template.
- First go to http://gsites.uw.edu.
- Log in with your UW NetID and password.
- Click the Create button to create a new eportfolio.
- Click on "Browse the gallery for more" to look for the MN Portfolio template.
- In the search gadgets field, type in “MN.”
- When found, click on the template and then click on the Select button
- Name your site: MN Portfolio yourLastname, yourFirstname.
- When you are finished, click the Create button at the top of the page.
- For help on using the portfolio template, go to the Open Learning Lab in UW2-140.
If you prefer a text-based tutorial, we have the script to the video tutorial which will take you through the steps for sharing your portfolio with your instructor.