Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid.
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate and graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
To Be Considered For All Programs:
- Be sure to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) by priority application date of January 15th
- The priority application date is for students admitted during the autumn, winter, or spring quarters. So don't wait to be admitted to complete your FAFSA or WASFA.
- The University of Washington Federal Code is 003798.
News & Updates:
- UW Bothell General Scholarship will be posted in April.
- The FAFSA/WASFA priority application date is January 15th
- The application for Child Care Assistance funding is available! For more information on UW Bothell's Child Care Assistance Program go here.