Service to UW Bothell/Cascadia Community College
Ten transit routes serve the UW Bothell and Cascadia College campus making over 400 stops each week day. Timetables are available at campus Transportation Centers in buildings UW1, UW2, the Library, and CC1. Most transit routes serving the campus operate from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays. For additional information, contact the transit agency operating the preferred route (list at bottom of this page).
- Route 522 Woodinville Park & Ride - Downtown Seattle Express
- Route 535 Lynnwood Transit Center - Bellevue Transit Center Express
- Route 105/106 UW Bothell/Cascadia - Mariner Park & Ride
- Route 238 UW Bothell/Cascadia - Kirkland via Totem Lake
- Route 312 UW Bothell/Cascadia - Downtown Seattle
- Route 931 UW Bothell/Cascadia - Redmond via Woodinville
- Route 372 Woodinville Park & Ride - University District
Fare & Zones
King County Metro, Community Transit, Sound Transit, Kitsap Transit, Everett Transit, Pierce Transit, the Sounder Commuter train, and Light Rail which currently operates between Seattle and Tukwila offer unlimited rides with the U-PASS for students, faculty, and staff at UW Bothell and Cascadia Community College.
Fares listed below are for an adult for a single trip.
|Sound Transit Express||
Peak commuting hours are Monday through Friday, 6-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
Real Time Transit Information
For real-time transit information visit http://pugetsound.onebusaway.org/.
For more information on transit options, contact the transit agency.
Phone: 206.553.3000 or 1.800.542.7876