Join UW Bothell alumni, students, faculty staff and friends as we partner with the Shoreline Veteran Center for an afternoon of food, fun, and community service! This Veterans Day, make new friends and give back to the community while honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the armed forces and their families.
We'll be working at the Shoreline Veteran Center with indoor and outdoor projects. We'll also do meal prep, then join the Shoreline Veteran Center staff and residents for a meal and a conversation.
This is a free volunteer event, all ages are welcome
DATE: Saturday, November 11, 2017
TIME: 11:00. We'll work for approximately 2 hours, then have a group meal and conversation.
LOCATION: Shoreline Veterans Center
Register below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail approximately one week prior to the event date.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thanks to our partners!
We Need Your Help!
Everyday we strive to continue building a better volunteer community for UW Bothell graduates. But the community is only as strong as the active participation of its members. As a UW Bothell alum YOU are a vital piece of the puzzle.
What can you do to help? It's as easy as staying in touch … or as involved as serving on the Alumni Council. But the best way to show your support is by attending alumni events on campus.
Here's what else you can do:
- Click here to update your contact information so we can keep you connected to the campus.
- Have big news about your career, family or recent honors? Share it by sending the details to email@example.com. We'll include it in the next edition of Class Notes in the Inside UW Bothell alumni magazine!
- Be a part of the UW Bothell Alumni Council by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events. Click here for more Alumni Council information.
- Participate in one of the many growing alumni groups for UW Bothell's academic programs. Consult your particular program for more information.
- Have ideas about alumni programming? Let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a mentor at UW Career Connections or participate as a panelist for Career Discovery week in January.
- Additional ways to volunteer with the UW Alumni Association are available by visiting their website at The Volunteer Connection.
Don't see something that appeals to you and would like to make a difference? Contact us!